Welcome to Cleary & Co. Solicitors
Wherever you are in the South East,
and whatever legal help you need, Cleary & Co. Solicitors Clonmel, Co. Tipperary are confident that we can use our legal expertise to obtain the right result for you.
- When you have decided you want a legal issue resolved and you wish to know of your rights, contact us and we will be happy to help.
- We find that honest open and transparent communication is the best method of operation and means of achieving results in the quickest possible time.
- We ultimately want happy and satisfied clients' and we seek to deliver what is agreed and work hard to achieve this.
- We offer a personal, communicative and results focused work policy.
Initial Advice Consultation
How this works, we do a:
- meet and greet, whereby we listen to any legal issue you desire resolved;
- we assess the legal issue involved and outline a solution;
- You will now be equipped with options outlining what can be done;
- You think about what you wish to do with this assessment;
- You decide this is the solution for you and instruct us or not.
Contact Details: 052 61 21999 or complete an online Enquiry, or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll meet with you at Cleary & Co. Solicitors Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.Arrange a call back
- Unfairly Dismissed – What are the Options ? This article concerns unfair dismissal law in Ireland and outlines the...
- Occupational Health & Asthma Employers have legal duties towards the occupational health of their employees. If an Employer has caused...
- Personal Injury Solicitor & The Personal Injuries Board This article concerns what the Personal Injuries Board is and how it functions and...
Personal Injuries * In contentious business, a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.