Making a will allows the transfer of your estate to your family and friends in accordance with your wishes.
At Cleary & Co. Solicitors, Clonmel, we provide comprehensive advice on all matters related to making a will. If you have lost a loved one we will assist you and advise you on taking the necessary steps towards administering your loved ones estate.
We can assist in :
- Wills Advice.
- Power of Attorney.
- Estate Planning.
- Administering of Estate.
- Administration of Trusts.
- Advising family members or beneficiaries of all matters following the passing of a loved one.
The Succession Act of 1965 is of crucial importance to this area.
Sinead Cleary-Solicitor has been aiding people carry out their wishes for over ten years and advises on all aspects of Estate planning.
Initial Advice Consultation
1. Call us on 052 61 21999 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm – Monday to Friday.
2. Email us - email@example.com - with a contact number and we will call you back.
3. Fill out our online Enquiry Form.