If you have a Family Law concern, you may require a Family Law Solicitor and if so, you should seek one you can build trust with straight away, who can address your concerns and provide practical solutions.
What we aim to do for our clients’:
- Provide a common sense approach;
- Provide high quality advice;
- Protect their interests;
- Provide solutions;
- Provide a positive outcome with a workable solution for any children of the family.
We provide advice on all aspects of Family Law, including:
- Civil partnerships;
- Cohabitation agreements;
- Pre-nuptial Agreements;
When it comes to property and financial matters we can help to resolve issues as quickly as possible. We have experience in dealing with relationship break down and where the assets are often significant and may include business and pension interests.
Cleary & Co. Family Law Solicitors, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, have years of experience dealing with sensitive and personal issues of people in Family Law situations.
Initial Advice Consultation
1. Call us on 052 61 21999 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm – Monday to Friday.
2. Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org - with a contact number and we will call you back.
3. Fill out our online Enquiry Form.